FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $40 & UP | NO CODE NECESSARY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
💸 GET FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $40 & UP 💸
shipping & processing
When will by order be shipped?
- Orders are processed on business days (Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays). Any orders placed over the weekend will begin processing on the next business day (typically Monday). Our order processing cut-off time is 3:00 pm EST - any orders placed after this will begin processing the next business day.
- All orders (including any with expedited shipping) may require up to 2 business days of processing time before shipping. We do our best to ship next business day in most cases.
- Once your order ships from our warehouses, a tracking number will be sent to the email address provided at checkout and/or registered to your account.
- Please note that we cannot guarantee delivery by a specified date - we recommend customers keep an eye on their package via the tracking information that is emailed to you upon dispatch. If you aren't present for the delivery, and your local courier usually does not leave behind packages, it is the customer's responsibility to re-arrange delivery with the carrier.
Where do you ship to?
- We currently ship out orders worldwide
- All orders are shipped from our warehouses based in New York. For customers based in the U.S., please allow up to 3-7 business days of transit for first class shipping, 2-4 business days of transit for priority shipping. If you want a better idea of how long transit will be to your specific address, or if you are an international customer please contact us!
- Please note duties may be levied upon delivery - our orders are not shipped D.D.P.
Delays and Damages
- If your product(s) arrive damaged, please contact us, and one of our customer service representatives would be more than happy to work with you to find a solution.
- If your package is in transit, and is delayed due to issues unrelated to inclement weather or any holidays, we kindly ask that you contact the carrier directly for more information. Once orders leave our warehouse, we too unfortunately have no information regarding transit, beyond the tracking numbers we provide our customers.
Incorrect Addresses, Packages Returned to Sender
- Please review your billing and shipping details prior to submitting your order. Errors in information will cause delays, and/or packages being returned back to our warehouse by the carrier.
- If your order is deemed undeliverable due to incorrect shipping details, unfortunately, we won't be able to re-ship your order until it is received back at our warehouses. In this case, the customer will need to pay for the cost to re-ship (should that be desired). If not, we will process a refund for your order upon receipt, sans the original cost of shipping.
returns & exchanges
What is your returns and exchange policy?
- We accept returns requests for unused items within 45 days of delivery to the customer. Due to the nature of our products, we are not accepting returns of used items at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please contact us with your return request, and one of our customer service representatives will help you start your return.
- If you are not satisfied with the product(s) you ordered, and wish to exchange for another item(s), we would be more than happy to process this. Simply ensure the items you are returning are unused, and that the value of desired exchange merchandise is not be greater than the value of the originally purchased merchandise. Please contact us for assistance!
Help...I received the wrong items!
- We're so sorry about that! If you were sent the wrong items, please contact one of our customer service representatives and include a picture of the incorrect item(s) you received for verification purposes. Once we review, we'll email you a return label that can be used to ship the items back to us, and immediately process the correct items to be shipped to you.
Our "You Ship, We Ship" Policy
- All returns and exchanges (at our discretion) implement a "you ship, we ship" policy - the customer assumes the costs of shipping items back to our warehouses, and we'll assume the cost of shipping replacements/exchanges (or process refunds, whatever is discussed with the customer).